Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Super Angie...trip to Germany- Day one. Arrival in Munich

delightful winter scene at the Munich airport.


riding the S-bahn into town



Yea! Sendlinger Tor U-bahn station! So many memories.
Mmmm....

The Sendlinger Tor Christmas Market
Lots of festive cookies
love my dad!
ja Stimpt! Opa IST Spitze!
Star Lanterns were very populare
I just adore these cookies.
Sendlinger Tor in the background
I simply LOVE German salads!
Where my dad's office
We went to a delightful traditional restaurant.
My dad had Sweinbraten
Cute tree on the table.
We loved looking in all the stales.

Out of order, but I had Schnitzel. :)
and of course I had chocolate covered strawberries.
LOTS of christmas goodies. mmm

Love all the lights.

Frauen Kirchen.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Looks like a perfect first day!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping