6 Facts/Habits about yourself
1. I absolutely love...this is hard. I can't just pick one thing....Figure Skating! I get so much joy from watching skating on TV, watching it live or just going skating. I love the smell of the ice rink and stroking around. I love to skate fast and hard and do big jumps. I love skating season on TV...its fun to cuddle up with my dh and comment on each skater we watch. His skating knowledge is growing pretty fast--impressive!
2. I don't care if.... my house is spick and spam. I go to other people's homes and there isn't a single thing out of place. You can't even tell there are kids there.
3. I love to .... travel travel travel. My favorite places are: in the USA--Keystone, CO, Grand Tetons area, and Redmond, WA. Outside the USA--Munich, Germany, Tokyo, Japan, and Beijing, China.
4. I play... hmmm.... I play rock climbing? That doesn't even make sense. lol But I do love rock climbing and I love how fit I have gotten since I started climbing. Down two dress sizes!!!
5. I have a horrible habit of.... biting my nails. I think its stress related....
6. I love to....blog. I am so addicted to blogging. I love to re-read what I have written. Its good therepy for me. My kids also love to look at my blog and see all the photos. :)
I tag Emily, Rick and Tara.
-- Super Angie
4 days ago