Monday, October 8, 2012

Super Angie...turning a new page

I am feeling "back to normal" now. My injury is healing. The weight is coming off. I feel more "in charge" and completely full of power and gratitude. I have picked new music for this season. I'm really excited about these two pieces. One of them was suggested by a friend. Her son does gymnastics at the same time as Tanith. She came to Sectionals last year and was blown away by my skating. This means so much because she is a professional ballerina and is now a teacher at a Ballet school. She told me she loved my arms and hands. I was shocked as I had been told a year earlier that my hands and arms were awful when I skated.

Anyway, Chelsea suggested I skate to Gabrielle's Oboe. I listed to it and fell in love. Now I'm talking with Kellyn about a possible costume skating dress. I'm excited.

Life does throw curve balls at all of us. Life stinks some times. BUT there are always silver linings. The tricks it to find those silver linings and focus on that, instead.

Now I'm walking on Sunshine!

(Photo by Leah Adams 2012)

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping