Sunday, March 17, 2013

Super Angie...letting go

This week was a week of letting go. Its hard to let go, you know? But I learned, that once I do let go, I can then move forward and progress.

Rick and Todd came home from Mexico. They had a very successful climb of Orizaba. They did it in a very epic manner and I'm so proud of them. It was so nice to have them back. I missed Rick something awful.

I had 8 hours of lessons with Todd this week. Can I just say...WHOA! Exhausted.

He really pushed me--which is what I needed. And I fought that pushing for a while. Finally when I dropped the ego and really loosened up, I became free. Its hard to go back to basics, but its what I needed. I grew a ton this week.

I now only have 4 weeks left till Nationals.

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping