Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Super Angie... Family history

On Saturday Dallin &I taught a Family history class on Indexing and a few other features on familysearch. It was actually really fun although I was super stressed leading up to the event. 

Rick helped me create a PowerPoint that I was able to show including having videos of me doing certain things on family search.

I think the thing that was the most needed among those who came to my class was learning about how to add memories pictures and documents. I think most people think about adding one picture of Grandpa but I taught why not add a bunch of pictures of just everyday things. That way your posterity can really see what it was like to live during this digital age.

And so I have started doing that now. I've recorded my testimony. I've recorded personal messages to my children.
I really love family search!

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping