Friday, November 25, 2011

Super Angie... Christmas trees














We spent Thanksgiving morning putting up our Christmas trees. Last year at Target, I found the white and pink ones. This totally went against all things Angie, but I bought them and have grown quite fond of having non-traditional trees. The kids LOVE them. Tanith decorated the pink one and Brennan did the white one. We bought a few new ornaments at Target on Wednesday and then let the kids just pick out whatever they liked. Some are handmade-- like a heart or star paper that the kids painted last year. Others are traditional bulbs. Last year at Jenni's Christmas cookie day, Tanith made a picture frame ornament. Its really fun having a tree in Utah and these three smaller trees out in Keystone. Each tree is very "home made" and personal--not a designer tree at all, and I'm quite happy about that. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my friends who have beautiful, magazine perfect trees, but I grew up having very personal tree- with home made memories, so I enjoy that same type of tree.

Yea for Christmas trees!

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping