Thursday, May 24, 2012

Super Angie...chewing and chores

 When I was a preteen, my aunt and uncle gave me and my cousins all Bubble gum machines for Christmas
 I remembered with joy and fondness how much fun it was to have a real gum ball machine.
 So....
 I bought one on amazon and surprised the kids
 They have all been excited.
 But there is a catch!
 You have to do a chore to earn a penny to get a gum ball
 So now, if a kid wants one, they ask "What can I do"
 and I quickly come up with an idea- unload the dishwasher, take the shoes upstairs
 pick up the garbage in the yard, dust the piano, put away the backpacks,
and my little munchkins, run off happily completely these simple little chores, all in the name of earning a penny to get a gumball. And if you are really lucky, the machine will give you two instead of just one.

Happy Choring!

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping