Thursday, May 24, 2012

Super Angie...Renaissance Fair at school

 Today the boys have a Renaissance fair at school. At first they wanted to wear their knight costumes--they are so cool! But then they decided to put together their own costume
 So together with mom but mostly with Dad's help, Brennan came up with this great villager/fisher costume. The belt belongs to my dad- he  broke it and left it here when he last visited. I didn't want to throw it away and now am glad I hung on to it. Brennan is wearing my white tights. He totally DIGS his costume!
 Dallin REALLY wanted to wear his raccon Davy Crocket hat. I didn't want to discourage his creativity even though I knew it was period correct. He also really wanted to use this rabbit fur he bought at scout camp a few years ago. I think he looks great!
I love moments like this. Seeing my kids so excited to pretend. I hope others at school have just as much fun. Brennan was so excited about today that he actually dreamed about it and then woke up early.

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping