Sunday, September 30, 2012

Super Angie...fall time

Getting back to life. Fall is now here and so is healing. My back injury is slowly getting better. Its been a struggle, that's for sure. Some days are better then others. I've been able to start skating again. I have a new coach who actually had the same back injury and therefore understands my back. She is helping me re-learn the basics so that I am skating and protecting my back. We also do off ice together. My chiropractor is making great strides with my back too. And then Rick is helping me with PT. I'm riding my stationary bike and doing weights as well. Walking is still really good for me. :)

I'm also doing some fall cleaning around the house. My dad is here for a baby blessing and while he has been here, he has helped put shelves in the boy's closet as well as the play room. SO NICE. The boys have started organizing their room and its looking so much better. The playroom will be harder because I want to organize all the wrapping paper etc, but I am also looking forward to it. I also organized the guest room. Threw out stuff, moved things around. Works better and looks a lot better.

Life is going pretty good. My back does cause me a lot of grief and sleeping isn't always easy or good. And almost daily I have bad headaches. But I can function. I'm alive. I can walk. I can skate. I know I am blessed. I know there are many who can only stay in bed. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping