Sunday, December 30, 2012

Super Angie... Super day!

What a beautiful day we had today and yesterday.
2 days ago Todd drove up, did some skating with us for a little bit in the evening, had dinner and then spent the night at our house so that yesterday morning, him and Rick could  get up bright and early and go climb 1 of the 14,ners near our house.
It was a very very cold morning.. we're talking negative temperatures. around noon the kids and I headed to the lake and enjoyed skating on it. it was beautiful and it hAD warmed up. Mackenzie from Breckenridge came and joined me on the lake. it was so great to see her! I also met a Show skater who helped me learn a new sideways spin.

When Rick and Todd got home we headed to Breckenridge and had a lovely dinner- I have a cheeseburger.

we stayed up way too late chatting with Todd about mountains and skating and everything in between.

this morning we said goodbye to Todd. then we headed to the lake for yet another beautiful time skating.

we've had such a lovely winter break I'm really going to miss Keystone when we have to leave.

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping