Saturday, December 1, 2012

Super Angie...far behind

I am so far behind on my blogging. Its been several weeks. Here are the highlights:

Thanksgiving Party in Kindergarten.
Drove to Glenwood Springs- stayed in our favorite hotel. Kids love that water slide!
Celebrated Tanith's birthday a few times- had a party with a few little friends, celebrated the monday before her birthday at home with all her gifts- and celebrated in Colorado by eating at Knosha Steak House in Breck.
Thanksgiving in Keystone- painted ceramics, many walks to the lake, walk up keystone gulch, Thanksgiving afternoon hike to Lucy's grave. Attempt to take family picture.
Rick flew to Argentina
Had lesson with Todd Gilles
We got our date for being Sealed in the LDS Temple- 12-12-12. We are so excited.
Bought a wedding dress.
Bought Tanith a wedding dress.
Bought decorations and arranged flowers and cake and all sorts of fun for the reception.

We have been incredibly blessed. We have struggled but I have seen such blessings. I am back to skating and LOVING it. I don't skate long or hard, but its enough for me. And I take Tanith with me and she LOVES it. I really enjoy spending that time with her and its good exercise for her.
Brennan and Tanith are still going to gymnastics. They are both progressing nicely> Tanith is now in level 3. Brennan is almost ready to move out of level 1.


I'm ready for Rick to return from Argentina.

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping