Saturday, June 29, 2013

Super Angie...inside edge

This past week I had the good fortune of being able to have two lessons in the Springs with my coach.  Of course I always love having lessons, learning and pushing hard, this week was extra awesome because there was a big comp happening at the World Arena, so all the skaters who usually train there, now came to the rink where my coach gives lessons. This meant I saw some of my favorite skaters. I even shared the ice with some of them which was incredible.

What a I loved though was just observing them. Watching how they warm up, how they really work those edges. Their work ethic- you can tell which skaters are really hungry for titles this season.

I think my most memorable experience was watching the pairs and dancers practice. The speed was incredible. The amount of flow out of their jumps, the push and speed generated from one single stroke....I was in heaven, and yes I will admit I did shed a tear. This sport is so beautiful.

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping