Saturday, June 8, 2013

Super Angie... boys are away, girls will play

 Right now, Rick and the boys are away in Utah, doing scout stuff. So Tanith and I are having a blast. At the farmer's market, she used some side walk chalk to draw this great cat. I'm amazed by her artist skills.
 She makes me so happy- even if we both got sunburned playing at the pool
 JUMP! SLASH! REPEAT!

 Of course its a good time for a giant cookie. Mmmm
 AND a Bratwurst!
 She joined me at the ice rink a few times too. What a great little skater. I just enjoy watching her. Today she enjoyed skating around cross eyed!
 What a cutie!
 I even broke down and took her to McDonalds...something I NEVER DO! We never ever eat there, but I wanted to let her have fun playing on the Playland. She really enjoyed it.
 Blue snowcone? OF COURSE!!
And time at the park. I have really enjoyed our one on one time. Love this little girl.

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping