Monday, February 4, 2019

Super Angie... God has a plan

Do you ever stress yourself out thinking "what if"? I do. All too often actually. I worry. But I firmly believe God is in charge, so I always go to Him. And he always says the same thing. "Angie, I have a mission for you. Don't worry. I'm in control and I have this covered".  Over and over. He let's me know what my mission is and that he will take care of the rest, so long as I focus on my mission.

But like most mortals, I freak out and get anxious. He never fails to comfort me, "Remember, I have a plan. Be patient".

Today I saw some amazing things happen.

My oldest son got back his test scores and HE PASSED THE NATIONAL EMT TEST! Yessss! It's official. Dallin is now an EMT.  I have watched Dallin go to the Lord in prayer and ask time and time again what his mission on earth is, and each time, he has moved in the direction God sends him. This is just one of the many things God has prompted my son to do.

Another amazing thing is that I got a small job. It's not much but it is something I've been praying about and God has just been saying "Have patience...it's coming. " Today it came.



If you find that life is too much right now, turn to Him in Prayer.  And then sit and listen. He will answer you, I promise!

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping