Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Super Angie...Summer Skating



Summer in Summit County, Colorado has officially kicked off.

Oh, what do you do in the summer time, when all the world is green?

We hit the ice! (amongst other things)

My little skaters. I think its adorable that they all practice speed skating and get into basic. Dallin is actually able to stay in basic for the length of the rink, and he gets pretty low. I decided to start teaching him cross overs. I remember learning cross overs and they are a pain in the butt. He cried at first, but then really set his mind to practice. I'm so proud of him. He did awesome and just kept at it.

Brennan is my wild boy. He just takes off and skates skates skates. And then there is the super girl Tanith. She amazes everyone. She whips around the rink, doing swizzles.

I love hitting the rink with my kids!

--Super Angie

1 comment:

Super Angie's MOM said...

I love their possition on the ice, just like mom

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping