Saturday, April 20, 2013

Super Angie...Dramatic


Here is my USFS Adult Nationals  2013 Ladies Bronze level dramatic program. I won GOLD with this program. I'm so honored to have competed against the strong field I did. THIS is what I trained and sacrificed so much to accomplish.

I felt so many emotions before skating-- but once I laced up my skates, all my nerves went away. I was trained. I was ready. I was confident in my skills. The ice felt like home.

Thanks to my husband for his support in my skating.

Thanks to my coaches, Todd Gilles and Meg Evans.

Thanks to my dad for making the trip to AZ for my first Nationals!

Thanks to the Gilles family for this hospitality, support, advice and friendship.

And thanks to all my friends and other family members. Your cheers, texts, emails, phone calls and hugs were appreciated. Its been a long year, full of lots of ups and downs and a lot of learning. I'm extremely proud of myself.

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping