Thursday, May 30, 2013

Super Angie...snow!

Woke up yesterday to snow!! We were supposed to go to Colorado Springs for my lesson but I canceled it. Instead we just hung out and enjoyed a cozy day. Also got a lot of unpacking and decluttering done. I now have several bags ready for donation. :) I rescheduled my lesson for today. Again, we woke to snow, but I knew I needed to go. The roads were crazy and the tunnel was closed for a while. But I made it with time to spare. We went to a different rink in the Springs that I haven't been to before. Such a productive lesson. I really love working with Todd because he is nit picky. If a finger is out of place, its not okay. Must be fixed. We actually changed a bit of choreography which was cool. I really feel like I'm progressing in everything. I am working on Silver Moves in the Field. Hard but good. I am understanding more and more how small things apply to bigger things. It makes learning the hard things worth it because I can see how they feed into the rest of my skating. The weather down there was 40 degrees warmer then in Keystone. HAHAHA So funny! I surprised my friend Jenny with frosty drinks from Wendys and french fries. Then I got my skates sharpened and had dinner with Todd at Texas Road House...mmm...salmon! Love their salad as well. The drive home was incredibly gorgeous, finshing with a lot of snow falling while we drove through Breck. I love COLORADO!

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping