Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Super Angie...summer

The end of the school year brought about many changes. Tanith is now in 1st grade. Brennan is now in 4th. Dallin is now in 7th! But the biggest change...we have moved to Colorado! We said goodbye to our favorite frozen yogurt places. Cried at our last days at gymnastics. Went to Kneaders a few more times. I skated with my friends, one last time. And we all cried when we hugged our favorite teachers goodbye. Lucky for us, many of our friends, playdates, and teachers plan on visiting us soon in CO. I'm happy to report that all three kids did great in school this year. End of the year concerts and Fine Art Showcases proved to be amazing and Tanith's musical was just darling. Our last Sunday at church was very special. I sang in Relief Society with Darren Lewis and was asked by Aimee Lewis to share some memories of our Temple Sealing. Over all I'm very happy to be gone from that ward, but there are some lovely people there that I will miss. Since we arrived in Colorado, we have rocked climbed twice, hiked three times, skated three times and go swimming a few times. I took the kids to the park and did laps of Keystone lake. We have had warm 70 degree weather and 30 degree snowy weather. We have seen lots of humming birds, crows, squirels and a few little foxes--my favorite! Movies, games, and watching the kids play down in the courtyard, in the bushes and pine trees. I feel so blessed we are here. Happiness level is through the roof! Unpacking is coming along. Its a pain in the butt- of course. The kids have so much stuff- toys and clothes. Oh well, all in good time. We went to Ready Paint Fire yesterday. Brennan and Tan painted canvas paintings. I painted a ceramic bowl. I simply love painting at RPF. :) Life is good!

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping