Friday, May 31, 2013

Super Angie... Friday

Our Friday started out by skating. It was Brennan, Tanith and I and then CC came. Man! She has improved A LOT. She now has an axel and sometimes a double sal! Great lay back too. The music player at the rink in Breckenridge SUCKS! It skips constantly and sometimes won't even play a CD- even though it has already played it before. Ugh. Frustrating!!!  My contact was really bugging me. Eventually I took it out and then after 40 minutes, my eye stopped hurting.

CC and I had a lot of fun  working on spins. We spent 30 minutes just practicing different spin combos. I'm really happy to report that my camel/sit/back sit is coming along very nicely. I took some belly flops while trying back pancake spins. It was just really fun.

After wards we picked up our paintings. On Tuesday Tan and Bren both painted a canvas painting and I painted a ceramic bowl. They all turned out soooo good. :) I really LOVE ceramics! :)

After grocery shopping and some down time at home, I got my hair cut. Went to Southern Exposure in Dillon. Jenni had recommended Deanna.  She was excellent. I also really like Vicki- the owner.

FINALLY we went to Lake DIllon park.The kids had a blast until Brennan got spinning to fast in this tea cup kind of thing. He literally couldn't stop. I feel horrible- I thought he was squealling for fun. He was yelling for help. Poor guy. When Tan stopped him, he fell out of it and still, 50 minutes later, feels like he is gonna puke. :( It was super windy at the park, so we came home.

Now its time to watch the Chipmunks and munch on Cherries!

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping