Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Super Angie...all wet

So, after another 100 degree day, I had had enough...or maybe my brain was fried from the heat...or maybe my inner child just needed to come out. Heres the story...

Tomorrow morning is a huge parade in Provo, so I went down today to save a spot on the sidewalk. Well, I was feeling especially nice and took the kids to the fair they had. We spent a few hours at the fair--in the heat. We drank plenty, but forgot to eat. So when we got home, lets just say I was grumpy. After dinner, feeling bad for having been so grumpy, I told the boys we would light off some smoke bombs (its legal in Utah to light fireworks 3 days before and after the 4th). So, we lit them off and had fun. Then I turned the sprinkler on and felt the sudden urge to run through, so of course the boys did too. It was great. Then they decided they wanted to swim in the kiddie pool in the backyard, so I told them to just go in their underware. They thought that was awesome and so the squealing began... Maybe it was their laughter that made me do it. Maybe I was suffering from heat stroke. Maybe I'm just a Super crazy mom...but I ran and jumped into their pool with all my clothes on!! (too bad I forgot to take my cell phone out of my pocket!!!)

Ahhh...that pool felt better. Suddenly I am not grumpy anymore. Suddenly I don't mind the heat.

So my advice...when its really stinkin hot outside and you just feel miserable, Go jump in a kiddie pool with your clothes on....AND LAUGH!

Signing off...WET super Angie

1 comment:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping