Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Super Angie...climb on!

I am such a proud mom! Yesterday, we took the boys rock climbing. This was Brennan's third time top roping (you wear a harness and you are connected to a rope at the top of the rock wall). --Dallin has been top roping for a while now because he has taken two summer camps for it.

Anyway, yesterday Dallin climbed two new routes that are actually pretty hard for his level. Brennan goes about half way up and then wants to come down. He does like the swing from the rope a lot though.

Well...yesterday I convinced Brennan to keep climbing and climbing and climbing until...he reached the top! I AM SO PROUD!

Here are some photos from the other day (unfortuantly, we didn't take any pictures yesterday).

What types of SUPER things do YOU do with YOUR kids (or family)?


Super Angie signing off....

PS...I changed the colors of my blog. Does it work? Do you like it? Was it better before? What should I do? let me know...

2 comments:

Charles Miske said...

Bren did a good job - watched him from the workout room on the upper deck - he tapped the "Z" hold at the top and swung on down - nice job motivating him (chocolate milk and brownie promise).

Tara said...

yeah Brennan!!! Your site is fun...I like reading about all your fun mom events!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping