Monday, July 25, 2011

Super Angie...Fireworks and Pioneers

Finding myself in Utah, Pioneer Day weekend, we bought the kids each a pack of fireworks from Walmart...$10 per pack. some of our neighbors had HUGE shows...almost professional looking. Gorgeous really.

The joy from my kids though is something I will never forget. The joy they had in doing a family fireworks show. It was windy and most of the fireworks tipped over, but everyone still cheered and clapped. Everyone congratulated each other on the pretty colors.

Took me back to the days I sat with my family, on our curb, doing our own home fireworks.. I'm so thankful I had this opportunity to celebrate my Pioneer heritage with my own family.

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping