Sunday, July 31, 2011

Super Angie...Vitality On Ice (Backstage)







Vitality on Ice was such a fun show. Having John Stewart, Uschi Kezler and Shae-Lynn Bourne there was an honor.

I debuted my new artistic program, WONDERFUL by Lady Gaga, with my new pink dress. I watered the program down (since I have been off the ice for 6 weeks due to my knee injury) but skated it cleanly non-the-less.

I am super pumped...learned SOOOO much about using my edges and different ways to hydroblade. I worked a lot with John a lot and feel like I am on the right path.

So pumped!!
--Super Angie

1 comment:

lvs2dance said...

You look beautiful in pink :-)
I've been thinking about you a lot today...hope your doing well. It looks like you are busy like usual! Are you still moving to Vegas?

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping