Sunday, November 10, 2013

Super Angie.. Primary

Today was the primary program at church. Brennan and tan were in it. I'm so proud of them. Brennan had to write two talks to give during the program. Tan played the bells during one of the songs. Brennan waved a German flag and Tanith waved a Polish flag during one of the songs. I really enjoyed the primary program because the primary here is so small it made it so personalable.

1 thing I really like it was a few of the kids came up and said something like this: I'm a basketball player. I'm in artist. I'm a cyclist. But most of all I am a child of god.

I really love our ward. Its small but I feel like everyone is genuinely happy to see everyone else.

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping