Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Super Angie..Super Life

I am feeling so happy right now. 

Life isn't always what we want. There will always be times when we fall down. There will always be times when we are sick, injured or without a job. Tragedy strikes all. Loved ones die.  BUT I don't like focusing on those down times. I have a friend who is constantly down. She constantly finds the negatives. I have another friend who has had the same types of tragedies in her life, and yet, she has a cheery outlook. She looks up and smiles. I choose to be like that second friend.

The other night I was watching Long Island Medium on TLC. I like this show. Theresa is hilarious.  And the show gives you warm fuzzies. Often while watching it, I think about my mom who, as you know, passed away in Feb 2011.  I still cry when I think about her not being around. But often I feel her present. While watching the show the other night, I felt a warm hug from Heaven and I felt so impressed that "WE NEED YOUR MOM IN HEAVEN MORE THEN YOU NEED HER ON EARTH". I know this is true. I know my mom is in Heaven serving. I have had this witnessed to me many times. It makes me smile to think about that.

Life in Colorado is great. I do miss some friends in Utah but I'm grateful for FB because I can keep in touch with many of them. Jen Hamilton is coming to visit in two weeks. I'm soo excited for her to come. My kids are loving school here. They are making friends and getting great grades! We all love the ward and love our callings. And of course, its so peaceful and beautiful here. Our family is stronger then ever.

Life is all about finding the good. I'm happy that I find those positive things instead of focusing on the negatives.

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Thanks for being the positive friend! I have found that helps for sure. Thanks for keep your blog up to date! I love catching up on your family :)

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping