Sunday, November 10, 2013

Super Angie...Super Halloween

Sadly, no pic of Dallin. Halloween was so fun this year. Our ward had a great party inwhich we invited sooo many people. It was awesome. We had a chili cook off (I actually made some Chili), had a cake walk, costume contest (Rick and I won for best couple! lol), and then my cubscouts helped do some games- ball toss etc.  We had soo much fun.

Then on Halloween, Rick and I went to the elementary school and helped in Brennan's class and Tanith's. They just love having us come. Dallin went trick or treating with his friends and Rick and I took Tan and Bren to Frisco main street. I am HOOKED on Main street. Sooo fun. All the local businesses had their doors open and were handing out candy. Even a church on Mainstreet handed out candy, hot chocolate AND Bibles! The kids were sooo excited  to get little bibles. :) It was FREEZING though. Like 20 degrees and snowing. Windy too. But man, we had such a great time. :)

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping