Saturday, February 20, 2010

Super Angie...my life

Some of my accomplishments thus far in life.

Figure Skating--landing a double toe loop is one of my highlights. (this is a silly pic, but I couldn't find any others)
Going to China
Ice Climbing
Climbing Mt. Fuji--Japan
Winning 1st place at the USA Rock Climbing Nationals SPEED CLIMBING, 2009 and winning 3rd place at the USA Rock Climbing Nationals Top Rope, 2008.
Snow shoeing
Hiking up to Camp Muir on Mt. Rainier
Dry tooling (ice climbing without any ice--using tools and crampons on rock)
Speed skating
Competing at the 2009 Teva Mountain Games--3rd place

Visiting the town where my dad was born in East Germany and seeing his childhood home and school in Frankfurt, Germany.

Climbing the Harbor Bridge in Sydney, Australia --and petting all sorts of neat animals!

Seeing Orca Whales in the Puget Sound.

Going to Denmark and visiting towns from my mom's genealogy

Going back stage at an ATC concert in Germany and having them dedicate a song to me!

Meeting famous figure skaters: Michelle Kwan, Tara Lipinski, Micheal Weiss, Katia Gordeeva, Jamie Sale and countless others.

Being in commericals, movies, plays, musicals and TV shows.

Visiting Hard Rock Cafes around the world

Traveling to: Canada, Germany, Australia, Switzerland, Leichtenstein, Italy, Luxembourg, France, Brussels, Holland, Belgium, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, China, Japan, South Korea (airport), England (airport), Singapore, Australia.

Visiting my German grandpa's grave outside of Bremen.

Singing at my Grandpa's funeral in Florida

Living with a host family and doing the Mormon Miracle Pageant in Manti, UT two years in a row when I was a teenager.

Attending RICKS college, UVU and Unversity in Munich, Germany

LUGE at the Utah Olympic Park--I went 35 mph!

Having three kids

Marrying Rick on top of a mountain.

Taking Tap Dance lessons as an adult

swimming in the ocean

Ski racing

Playing the piano and trombone

Being temple worthy

3 comments:

Otter Mum's Den said...

Where did you guys get married?
I loved your list. I did not see being a kangaroo mascot on there...LOL!

Super Angie's MOM said...

You made a list, smile when you read it and know you have done many things for your young years, enjoy everyday, it is the best. I love you

jenn said...

WOW! Like I said- you are a do-er Angie! I'm amazed at how much you have done already in life!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping