Monday, July 5, 2010

Super Angie.,, Skate for Hope

A few weekends ago, I was blessed with the opportunity to go to Ohio for the weekend to attend SKATE FOR HOPE. Its a skating show benefiting Breast Cancer. I had front row seats and a back stage VIP pass.
Meeting Johnny was a blast. He is just as sweet and genuine in person as he seems on his reality show. He LOVED my Lady Gaga hair bow and my Russian jacket of course.

I LOVE this picture!!! and I LOVED his BAD ROMANCE program. It was amazing and so was his costume.
I met Racheal Flatt as well.
Going back stage was great, although we didn't have enough time to chat with him.
BAD ROMANCE!

I also got to meet Emily Sammuelson. She was such a sweet heart. I love her ice dancing and it was fun chatting with her about the new rules and the upcoming season.
Emily Hughes--SHE IS ADORABLE AND SOOO SWEET!! She was very genuine and she loves my hair bow.




What a FUN event. I met a ton of fabulous Johnny Weir fans and just had a great time.
--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping