Monday, July 5, 2010

Super Angie...Super Friends


Facebook has blessed my life. I hear so many people talk about how bad and horrible it is. But in my life, it has been a blessing...opening doors to new opportunities, helping me meet new and wonderful friends, staying in touch with family and re-connecting with old friends.

Jody was one of my best friends in H.S. She was a year older then me, but took me under her wing, taught me the ropes of the theater and music departments and was just so much fun. We lost track of each other when she moved away for college and this past summer, she found me on FB...YEA!

And what a delight that she lives in Colorado!!! She came up for the day to visit me in Keystone and it was honestly, just like old times. I admire the woman she has become. And cherish our friendship.

Love you LODY!
xoxo
--Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping