Friday, July 16, 2010

Super Angie...bad shopping experience

Do not buy any skating or dance wear items from SECOND SKIN SHOP on amazon.com I paid $21 for two day shipping so my items could be here before a big show, and instead of two days, they estimate shipping arrival to be 4 days. RIP OFF! I'm very un-happy. The ONLY reason I bought from this store was for that 2 day shipping. I ordered it on a Thursday night. They shipped the item on Friday, and now say the items won't show up until Wednesday.
Two day UPS shipping would be: Friday DAY 1. Weekend--doesn't count. Monday DAY 2.
This company is a sham! Don't buy from them!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A10O9636Z58CMW

2 comments:

jenn said...

They absolutely should refund your shipping!! That is unacceptable!

I hope you are doing okay sweet friend- you didn't sound so super on the phone and I'm worried about you. Please feel free to call me!!

Love ya.

Charles Miske said...

And when you finally got them to cancel the order and a promise of a refund, the owner yelled at you to explain that two day shipping meant something else and wouldn't quit till you were educated.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping