Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Super Angie...gaga for GAGA





I've gotten back in figure skating. The adult skaters in Breckenridge have really motivated me and its just awesome to be back on the ice. In October (8th-10th) I'll be competing in Vegas at Adult Nationals. I'm soooo excited. So far, I have planned to skate two programs, but who knows...I may do one more! :)

I'm skating to AIR by Bach, for my technical program. Its 2 minutes long. I love this music.

And for my Spotlight program, I'm skating to BAD ROMANCE by Lady Gaga. I'm soooo excited about my costume for Bad Romance. A black tutu. Glitter/blinged up tights, a blond wig and bow, and this awesome mask my dad and I made. I think my mask looks really good--compare to the pic of the original.

I'm so thrilled about my upcoming fall. I'm only 2 lbs away from a major goal weight, and 7 lbs away from another major goal. Its exciting to see my body changing and its exciting to see my progress in skating again.

Next Wednesday, the 21st, I get to skate in a show in Breckenridge...

Life is great!

2 comments:

Super Angie's MOM said...

good luck with the skating, I am glad you have found a supporting group at the rink. Love the pictures.

name said...

I love it! is your foot better?

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping