Monday, August 8, 2011

Super Angie...so far behind

at times i have felt like i was drowning, or just stuck treading water. Finally the sun came out and I was blessed from Heaven.

Because Rick lost his job in Vegas, we can't move there. Because we want to be together as a family, we are moving back to Utah--where house and job are secure. The boys were accepted to Quail Run which we are very excited about. This is very comforting.

Things I have learned in the past week:
Be Still
Listen
Simplify life
Count your blessings.
Be Grateful
Bloom where you are planted.
Have Faith.

I'm a bundle of emotions about moving back to Utah. I will miss my Mountain Home. I love living in a small town and am scared to move back to sprawling suburbs. But I'm happy we can be together. I'm happy we have a home in a neighborhood with lots of friends for my kids, especially Dallin. I'm looking forward to climbing again, working out in our fitness room, going to our ward there. I'm happy the kids can do cub scouts.

I'm trying hard to NOT run faster then I have strength. One step at a time. One box at a time. One thing at a time.

deep breath

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping