Sunday, January 27, 2013

Super Angie...Sunday catch up

I'm going to use Sundays as my blog catch up day.

This week, I skated and I skated and I skated some more. I tried out my Elvis costume (pictured here) and am very pleased with it. I think it fits the program and looks fun. I felt really good skating in it. Yup, life on the ice is going well.


Dallin had an over night winter camp out with the scouts. He was exhausted and took a long nap afterwards. He has fun stories of potatoe guns, sledding, and roasting bacon in the fire. He is really enjoying scouts and young mens.

Brennan had scouts and gymnastics this week. I see improvements in his gymnastics. Its so good for him. Makes him focus. I also volunteered in his classroom. That was fun.

Tanith also had gymnastics and is getting better each time. I helped in her class as well. I am very blessed to have some wonderful teachers for my kids.

Tanith had a out with one of her good neighbor friends, which is always hard.  I hate it when kids fight and say mean things.

Rick went ice climbing on Wednesday with Ryan. They had a blast climbing two pitches. Really enjoyable night climbing. I'm proud of him.

The smog and inversion in Utah is still HORRIBLE. My asthma is getting worse each day, so I am going to leave on Tuesday and go back to CO. Ahhh clean air and altitude. Should fix me right up.

Right now, Rick and Todd are doing a winter camping trip on some 14ners in CO. I hope they summit all the mountains they have planned.

Life is moving right along. I feel much more at ease on the ice. I feel like I know what I'm supposed to do during practice, and I just get it done. I also have received some compliments from other skaters. Apparently I look more calm and settled on the ice. Good deal!

I have 9 more skating days until I compete at Utah Winter Games. Tomorrow I will test out my new artistic dress. I'm excited...its such a pretty dress.  I'll post a pic of that tomorrow.

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping