Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Super Angie...a marriage propossal


Today my sweet little Brennan told me he wants to marry Me and Tanith (his sister!). He said, "Me kiss you and Tanith. Me married to you and Tanith...and Rick too! But not Dallin. He doesn't like it when I kiss him!"

What a sweet heart. He is growing so much as he is attending preschool and loving it. Today was "mommy and Brennan day at the gym". Tanith stayed home with a babysitter, while Dallin was at school. Just me and Brennan rock climbing. This kid is FANTASTIC! He got to the top of yet another route and this time, it was a route with a bell on top, so he had quite a bit of fun ringing the bell and then telling everyone that he rang it!

I love being a mom!
Signing off...Super Angie (with a clean house for once!!!)

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping