Saturday, September 22, 2007

Super Angie...missing Rick

My dear DH is climbing Mt. Baker right now. I love it when he goes climbing, but hate it too...here it is, 1am and I can't sleep. I miss him. I don't mind so much when he is on a business trip because we can call and text, but when he is on some mountain somewhere, rarely there is cell phone service--I miss those texts!

Tonight, I went climbing with Sarah. We wanted to go outside since its perfect climbing season (no snow yet, but not hot either), but I don't know how to lead belay yet, so I'm not much of a partner for climbing. :( So, we went to the gym and had fun. I did on 5.9 (a new one that had a funky start--loved it!), two 5.10 (a and c--my favorites routes!!) and then I attempted three 5.11!! WHOA! Those were so tricky. I can see why its hard to make that jump from 5.10 to 5.11, but now I have some fun projects I can start working. The only problem...my technique goes right out the window when I'm trying to hold onto those 5.11 holds. YIKES!

Please pray I am NOT getting a sinus infection. My allergies are driving me nuts...time for another kleenex.

Signing off...Super Sniffely Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping