Sunday, September 2, 2007

Super Angie...I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!

My friend Emily tagged me on her blog, so here goes...

Jobs I've Had: Microsoft (software Tester), Alpnet (software localizer), Sno-King ice arena- Edmunds (Skate Patrol and learn to skate class helper), Peaks Ice Arena, Provo (learn to skate class teacher).

Places for a Weekend Getaway: Colorado-- Keystone, Breckenridge, Aspen, Utah--Moab, Neveda--Vegas

Movies I Could Watch Over and Over: You've Got Mail, GOTCHA!, The Cutting Edge, Legally Blond, Clueless

Guilty Pleasures: Peanut Butter M&Ms, Reality TV (Survivor, Amazing Race, America's Next Top Model and now Dancing with the Stars), figure skating competitions and shows.

Places I've Lived: Redmond, WA, Rexburg, ID , Munich, Germany, Provo, UT, Cedar Hills, UT, Saratoga Springs, UT and finally Lehi, UT.

Places I've Been on Vacation: I love traveling, so I'm just gonna highlight my favorites--Munich Germany, Moscow Russia, Bratislava Slovakia, Prague Czech Republic, Sydney Australia, Tokyo Japan, Victoria BC Canada, Florida Keys, Estes Park Colorado, Wisconsin

Places I WANT to Go: (I ADDED THIS CATEGORY) Hong Kong, New England, Finland, Norway, Mongolia, Antartica, Ice Land, Romania.

What I First Thought When I Saw Rick: Super Talented, Super blunt! lol

If I am In a Jam with Rick, Tactics I Use to get out of the Dog House: oh gosh...I don't know. We bicker and disagree a ton, but like the Kirby Heyboure song, I know we are perfect together.

Favorite Foods: German food!!! Chocolate. No-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies (not made with peanut butter)

Websites I Visit Daily: ksl.com , cnn.com

First Kiss Location: Oh gosh...Dan Alquist! (so funny since most people who visit my blog know him and grew up with him). He was my first "real" boyfriend, meaning I was 16 and allowed to date. Never kissed anyone before I was 16. Anyway, It happened on my trampoline, I think, or was it in my drive way after we jumped on the trampoline. hmmm. hee hee. First Rick Kiss: I surprised him by kissing him. Aren't I forward?!

Places I'd Rather Be Right Now: Anywhere but Utah. lol But seriously, anywhere that isn't HOT. I am sick of this stinkin' hot summer. I would rather be swimming in Lake Samamish or Lake Washington. I would rather be in Summit County, Colorado. I would rather be rock climbing or figure skating. I would rather be sitting on an airplane, flying somewhere really cool.

People I Tag: well, everyone I know who blogs has already done this once except Shannon, so SHANNON! I tag you!!!

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping