Saturday, September 22, 2007

Super Angie...rain is falling all around

And Utahans everywhere are FREAKING OUT! Not I though. I am rejoicing! Its gorgeous and the temps are sooooo nice (although I do feel bad for my friends who had plans today to go trad climbing outside).

My parents arrived. Tanith was very sleepy and didn't take well to being introduced to them. She is now 10 months old and the last time she saw them was when she was 4 or 5 months old. She did enjoy showing her walking skills to them though. :)

I have yucky allergy problems today. I checked the pollen count-sage brush is high. Thats why I hate Utah. Sagebrush is everywhere. Its ugly and my body doesn't like it. ugh...

I canceled my babysitter for tonight. Gonna stay home and try to get better. I hope Tanith actually naps right now. She is kind of driving me nuts. She must not be feeling good either, plus Mark is in town and has the boys all day, so, she is missing them and daddy. I miss Rick too. He called from Baker--the guide's cellphone works in one particular spot on the mountain. He said it rained all night and he's miserable and wants to leave. I wonder if he'll summit tomorrow. Poor guy. When he climbed Rainer, the weather was beautiful and perfect.

Well...I better go read a book and feel cozy because of this un-usual Utah weather...ahh...its perfect! Now, if only there was NO sagebrush, I would be feeling better and be able to enjoy it more.
Super Angie, signing off...

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping