Monday, July 20, 2009

Super Angie...super Brennan


My sweet big bear is becoming more and more loveable daily. Yes he has his very cheeky side and sometimes he is lost in his own world and honestly doesn't hear you when you ask him do something, but he is so sweet and tender hearted.

I have recently been enforcing the "make your bed" rule and so far, Brennan has been really good at it. So good infact, that daily he asks me to take his picture on his made bed. He takes such time decorating his bed with all his toys and animals and is so proud of it.

Brennan also has been saying things like, "You look so pretty" or "This hike is beautiful". He takes a few moments to appreciate the beauty of this world and loves to talk about it.

I simply love my little guy!
--Super Angie

5 comments:

Amy said...

We are going through the exact same thing at our house. The kids get pretty excited about an allowance, but not so excited about the chores sometimes. It's funny though because makes his bed PERFECT!!! Stuffed animals and toys placed perfectly, my little OCD child. So cute of Brennan.

Love the hiking pics too, wow you guys are going to Japan next week? Do you ever slow down girl??? Very cool.

Amy said...

I meant to say my Dallin makes his bed perfect. Sorry!!

Super Angie's MOM said...

Brennan likes to make people happy right now, he also says I love you at unexpected moments. A good boy at heart.

JAnderegg said...

I love this age! What a cutie!

Otter Mum's Den said...

Enjoy this stage! It is wonderful when your little ones say those things that just warm your heart.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping