Friday, April 2, 2010

Super Angie...Lucy time



Lucy has been a fun addition to our family. Yes, I'm sure she gets chased around a bit too much, but everyone really does adore her. Its funny to see how, once deemed an "outside only" cat, is now a "go anywhere you want to" cat. She is frequently found sleeping in my closet, or walking on the kitchen table.

While Rick was in Argentina, Lucy went into heat. What a MONSTER she became. Well, my good dad came to the rescue and came down to Utah to help me out. He took her to the vet and let her recover in his bedroom.

After a few days of her recovering, the kids asked if they could have a sleep over in Pop's room. Being a great Pop, he said yes, so they brought all their blankets and pillows and slept on his floor.

It didn't take long for poor Lucy to realize kids laying on the floor meant WARM BODIES. My dad and I got a good chuckel out of watching her move from kid to kid.

1 comment:

Otter Mum's Den said...

Sweet kitty cat! I am not a cat person, but for whatever reason, if you put me in a room with a bunch of people and a cat, guess where the cat will choose to sit... on my lap! In must be comfy or have a lot of body heat...

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping