Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Super Angie...Seattle Hard Rock Cafe




Anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE the Hard Rock Cafe. I simply must visit one in every town. The last time I counted, I had visited 25 different cafes around the world. I just love 'em. So, you can image the excitement a few years ago when I learned there would finally be one in Seattle. YEA!

This past weekend when I went to visit, I finally got to go. Its on 1st and Pike, a great location. My mom and I went on Saturday and had so much fun. We had my regular--Classic Cheeseburger and water. Our waitress was awesome and so were all the music videos while we were there. I snapped a few pictures of my favorites, but missed my all time favorite, Depeche Mode.

What a fun time. Thanks mom for going with me!

--Super Angie

1 comment:

Otter Mum's Den said...

I have never been to a Hard Rock Cafe... What am I missing?

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping