Monday, May 24, 2010

Super Angie...Russia part 3

Village life...
construction and un-finished buildings were everywhere.
always a pretty view...
me and my new hat!

The tiny villages around Elbrus were fun and interesting to wander around. Rick and I went to the Wool Markets a few times. I got this hat that says ELBRUS on it. I also got some t-shirts for the kids and a few others things. The funniest thing was when the lady didn't want to give us change, so she just gave us a pair of slippers. Seriously, they look like warewolf feet!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Girl, you seriously amaze me!! I LOVE that you did this with Rick, what a great memory you will ALWAYS have and what a GREAT accomplishment for you guys! How funny that you still have cell reception to keep in touch, thats crazy! Can't wait to hear more!!

Otter Mum's Den said...

Did the boys like the werewolf feet slippers when you brought them home? I know my twins would fight over them probably and make silly guttural noises as they chased each other around the house in them...LOL

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping