Monday, September 13, 2010

Super Angie...kissing under the moon




After three hard emotional weeks, my baby arrived last night. We met up at a Mexican restaurant and it totally felt like we were on a real date, instead of just a couple hooking up. Great food, great company and lots of laughs.

After dinner, we headed to Breckenridge, found a prime parking spot and headed off into the sunset. It was so nice to just stroll along, peaking into stores, holding hands, kissing under the moon light, sipping a pumpkin hot chocolate (i had forgotten how yummy these are). Rick found the items at Patagonia he had been wanting for his race and I found a new coat and some shoes. We walked.
We held hands.
We kissed.
We talked.
We hugged.

This was exactly what we needed. I love my sweetie so much. And I'm so thankful to have him here for a few days!
--Super Angie

1 comment:

jenn said...

I see Rick driving around and wonder how you survive without him. Happy you had time together.

I got your message- it made my day! We've had the stomach flu, and not the 24 hour variety, moving through my family in addition to football, dance x3, YW, violin, orthodontist appts... I'm afraid I'm hard to catch and not on my computer as often as I'd like, so I'm sorry.

I miss you. I'm so happy to read your posts though and know that you are happy and in a good place for you and your kids. Good luck friend!!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping