Friday, September 3, 2010

Super Angie...Super Blessed and forgiven


A few years ago I was blessed with a best friend.

A few months ago I gave up on the friendship.

A few hours ago we made up.

Julie, I love you. I miss you! Thanks for believing in me, loving me and cheering me on. You are such an inspiration in my life and such an example. I admire so much of what you do. And you were the best climbing partner a girl could ask for!

So glad we are back together!

*this picture is hideous, but its the only one I could find fast*

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

I miss you both! Say hi to the kids for me!

JAnderegg said...

Love you!

Tiff said...

Seems like everything in your life is completely falling into place. That is so exciting!

Tiff said...

Seems like everything in your life is completely falling into place. That is so exciting!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping