Thursday, September 16, 2010

Super Angie...Lucy


We love Lucy. She is our little kitty. We got her a year ago, right after Angela died. She brought us a lot of peace at a time when our family experience a lot of sadness and deaths. Yes, we are all allergic, but we somehow managed.

This past weekend, Rick brought her out to Colorado. I don't know if its allergies to her, or weed pollen, or still the flu, but I haven't been feeling too good. So we are looking to give her away. But this morning, we decided to put her outside and let her wander and play--she loves wandering outside in Utah.

But now we can't find her, and I fear the worst. I don't know what to do. I'm so sad, and scared and am not looking forward to telling the boys that she is lost.

Lucy?! Come home!

SIDE NOTE EDIT: We found Lucy later that day and so far, each day we have put her outside and she comes back each night. Yea!

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping