Friday, June 15, 2007

Super Angie takes on the movies, LOWES, and visiting teaching!

I rarely take my kids to the movies...they won't sit still, they whine about the movie and its just easier to rent the DVD and watch it at home as a family. But with my DH being gone this week, I decided to treat the kids. So we took my 9 yr old neice and off we went to see SURF'S UP. First: its a cute movie...for older kids and adults. I loved the documentary styling. But the following will tell you what my 6 yr old really thought... We were getting into the car afterwards and he said, "Mama, what was that movie about?" Enough said.

My three year old enjoyed the movie...well, I should change that. He enjoyed sitting next to me, eating popcorn. As long as the big tub of popcorn was in his laugh, he sat. One peice at a time. It just kept being piled into his mouth. I did enjoy watching him laugh and giggle even though he clearly had no idea what the movie was about.

Tanith was bareable. It would have been better if she had fallen asleep in her carseat like I told her to, but she didn't, so I made the best of the situation. She pooped and of course I had left the diapers and stuff in the car, so I sat with her in my arms the whole movie, hoping and praying that she couldn't leak. Luckily she didn't leak and I was able to enjoy her and the movie.

Earlier in the day, I had the overwhelming urge to go to LOWES. I swear, ever since I got those Scnetsy candles, I have been doing home improvements. My house has never looked so good. So, I took Brennan and Tanith and off we went to the lawn and garden section. We bought 4 big planters and a hanging basket, plus a staff thingy that you stick in your yard and hang the basket from. I didn't get stressed. I didn't yell at the kids. In fact I had a good time. And get this...it was actually 90 something degrees and I didn't mind walking around in the heat. WHOA!
After the flower adventure, it was time to go visiting teaching. I piled Brennan and Tanith into the double stroller and actually walked to my lady's house. (Of course I live in Utah, so her house is in my neighborhood, but still!!)

Whoa! I did some super amazing things yesterday. I wonder what I'll accomplish today...

Happiness to all...Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping