Monday, June 11, 2007

Super Angie...doing what super moms have to do

So, Dallin had his first day at Rock Climbing camp today. Brennan wasn't happy that big brother got to do something and he didn't, but everything was going okay--no crying or fits. Well, none until Brennan got his finger closed in the door to the rock climbing gym. OUCH! The employees tried helping him--he wouldn't ice it, just a band aid. I bought him a smoothie, hoping this would help take his mind off of it. It did...sort of. He wanted to stay and play and be with Dallin. I told him he couldn't and the big fit began! 3 yr old Trantrum! So, I sent him outside to sit on the patio furniture, where he screamed and screamed. I told him several times, "stop crying and you can come back inside" or "stop crying and you can say good bye to Dallin". Well, of course he didn't stop crying and when I put him in the car, he got worse--"I MISS DALLIN!!!" Give me a freakin break.

After 20 minutes or so, he was "fine" and life was peaceful.

I laid down at 2:30 for my daily afternoon nap. Brennan was watching "Thomas" and Tanith was taking her nap. Perfect...until the gym called at 2:59! Dallin had tripped over a table leg and knocked a tooth loose plus cut his lip pretty good. So, off I go, being a super mom to rescue yet another son in peril.

Now we are home and all is well...except for the yelling of Brennan "I pooped in the potty!! Come wipe my butt!!!!". I guess there are worse things I could hear.

Signing off...Super tired Angie

1 comment:

emily said...

I dream about the day that Ammon will scream that from the bathroom!! Being Super isn't all that glamorous ... but somebody has to do it and I'd rather it be me than anybody else! Have a better day today!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping