Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Super Angie...man my house smells great!

Have you ever heard of Scentsy? http://www.scentsy.net/ (My consultant is Staci Little 801-766-2135) I recently had a party for these and now my products have arrived and I LOVE them. Scentsy sells wickless candle wax that you melt in these adorable candle warmers. There are soooo many fabulous scents. My current summer time favorites are "Skinny Dippin" "Lucky in Love" and "Lime Sublime". The fall scents are just amazing too.

Anyway, right now I have a baby nursery scent in Tanith's room, a fresh scent in the boy's bathroom, a sage in my front room and Skinny dippin in the kitchen. Oh yeah, and Lucky in Love in my bedroom. My house smells so great and guess what..AMAZING SUPER MOM MOMENT>>>>I am actually cleaning and decluttering everything because I am so motivated by the smell.-- gosh they should add that to their marketing... "smell our stuff and get motivated". Wonder if it works with weightloss too...hmmmm... ;)

Super Angie does it again!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I love it when I find a good candle and my whole house is filled with the smell!! Looks cute...scency...I will check it out!

emily said...

That sounds yummy! I'll check it too! and ... I have a hunch there is no caloric value in the yummy scented candles so AromaWeightLoss here we come! (unless of course it encourages us to eat sweets because they smell so good ... hm ... )

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping