Thursday, June 14, 2007

Super Angie...super monster

So, we all have those days, mornings, nights --whichever, where we just loose it and instead of being a super mommy, we turn into MONSTER MOM. Well, I am confessing, I had one this morning and am now feeling very guilty.

Why is it that my first reaction to stress is to yell? Am I the only one who yells at her kids? I don't think I am--infact I know I am not. But why do I over react the way I do?

Some questions...maybe someone can answer some of all of these:
*Why does my 6 yr old think he can carry the baby all over the house and even outside?
*Why does my 3 yr old think its okay to turn the outside hose on and off?
*How can a child get yelled at and then 5 minutes later not remember at all and come running up and give you a hug?
*How can a jelly sandwhich and a backyard pool calm all the troubles in the world...for a child anyway?
*Can a jelly sandwhich and a backyard pool calm all of my troubles too? Or is it just for kids?

All, the many life questions of a super mom....

Signing off while eating some Salmon (cooked on a George Forman grill. YUM!)...Super Angie

No comments:

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping