Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Super Angie...back yard splash

Today I sat in the tiny little blow up back yard swimming pool with the boys and had a blast. The kids enjoyed showing me all the many ways (looked the same to me) they could jump into the pool and splash me. There was the "Dragon Splash", "Giraffe Splash", "Power ranger splash" ...the list goes on and on.

I remember as a kid never wanting to get out of our back yard pool. I remember a bright orange snorkel and mask and how I trained myself to use it (meaning, I could actually breathe through it!) and I would snorkel for coins and toys in the foot and half deep water.

I also remember my mom always being outside with me while I did this; sitting in a lawn chair reading a book.

Ahh...summer time. It was 100 degrees today and I actually sort of enjoyed it. GASP!

Super Angie signing off... wonder if my WHITE legs will ever get even a tiny bit tan...

2 comments:

Tara said...

love playin' in the kiddie pool!!! :)

Aubrey said...

My legs never tan - My arms, chest, back everwhere else will burn like all get out but I can sit in the direct sun for hours with naught but oil on my legs and the rest of my covered and NOTHING. No color, no burn, no anything. so weird. I have learned to deal.

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping