Saturday, March 8, 2008

Super Angie...alone and sick

So, Rick is on a bus in the middle of Mexico, going to climb a volcano and I am sitting at home with three kids, sicker then sick! Worst part...I am supposed to lead the music in Sacrament tomorrow...problem: no voice!

I've heard from Rick three times now. He is having a great time and things are going well. Looks like he is on schedule for climbing. :) 18,000 feet!!!!

Cough, sneeze, hack hack hack...ugh.

--Super Angie
UPDATE: Cathy is a SAINT. She is filling in for music leading tomorrow! THANKS!!!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Looks like ice climbing was a blast. That sitll scares me though :) I am sorry you are sick and Rick is gone. That is no fun. I will pray that you get better!

On Belay

On Belay
Brennan Top Roping

Climb On!

Climb On!
Dallin top roping